The Calvary C1-EX expanding gate valve is designed for critical service in the pipeline oil & natural gas wellhead applications along with corrosive or erosive services throughout the energy, oil, and gas industries.
All models of the C1-EX expanding gate valves are manufactured per the latest edition of API 6D requirements. The movement of the parallel expanding gate and segment provides a bubble tight mechanical seal. This movement assures positive shut-off while reducing wear between the sealing surfaces and extending the life of the valve. The mechanical seal provides a superior valve for demanding applications; including those requiring zero-leakage in Double Block and Bleed service. The valves are designed for easy in line service to be performed through the top entry access.
Sizes: 2” thru 36”
150, 300, 600, 900, 1500
-50F to +850F (-46C to +454C)
Available End Connections:
- Raised Face Flange
- Ring Joint Flange
- Weld End Connection
- Flange By Weld End Connection
- Through Conduit
- Double Block And Bleed Valve Body
- Cast Steel Construction
- Low Temp
- Positive (Bubble Tight) Closure
- Mechanical Sealing/Operation
- External Thermal Body Relief
- Secondary Seat Sealant Injection Ports
- Closed Packing System Energized With Injectable Packing
- Fire Safe Design
- ISO5211 Mounting Pad For Actuator Or Gear Operator
- Field Repairable In Line
- Extensions and Adaption for Actuation Available
Click here to download PDF for technical information.